CIPS™ - Features
CIPS™ is designed to interface with jail management systems containing inmate demographic information automatically updating the inmate pharmacy records regarding inmate movement, intake, and release. CIPS™ can also automatically discontinue current active prescriptions upon inmate release.
- Designed specifically for the corrections setting.
- Integrates with computerized medical record systems or EMR.
- Print delivery sheets by selected facilities, re-package labels, MAR
- 99 levels for System Security Access.
- Complete perpetual inventory, including usage history and re-order points.
- Alternate language for label sigs and education monographs.
- Drug formulary
- Special refill replace medication function and tracking.